When you need a plumber, you want someone who is safe, reliable, and you can feel comfortable having in your home.
Our Orewa plumbing firm has strict Covid-19 protocols in place to keep our Rodney, North Shore, Whangaparaoa, Millwater and Hibiscus Coast communities safe.
To keep you and our staff safe, all our plumbers undergo regular Covid-19 testing every two weeks.
When you call our office on 0800 476 144 to book a plumber to come to your place, or you call us for an emergency callout, we’ll send you the following email.
Your booking with FlowFix Plumbing is confirmed for ……… around …….
To keep in line with our COVID-19 protocols, your plumber will call you when he’s on his way to confirm your household’s COVID status as below.
1. Do you have any symptoms associated with COVID-19?
2. Are you awaiting the results from a COVID-19 test?
3. Have you been in contact with any known or suspected cases of COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
Protocols when visiting your work site:
1. Please clear and disinfect the work area where the plumber will be working.
2. Our plumber will call to confirm you Covid status
3. Please sign in with the covid tracer app when the plumber arrives on site
4. Please wear a face mask and keep a 2m distance at all times
The FlowFix Plumbing Team